Knoxville DJs & Lighting for Weddings and Events
Looking for Knoxville DJs and lighting for your wedding or special event? With Special Notes, you can book all of your wedding music and lighting from us, right here in Knoxville TN!
Various Knoxville DJs are available for weddings and events of all budgets, and you can book them through Special Notes. Our DJs travel to indoor and outdoor wedding venues across East Tennessee and Knoxville, including The Standard, Hunter Valley Farms, Crescent Bend, Dara’s Garden, The Reserve at Bluebird Hill, Castleton Farms, and many more.
Our standard wedding DJ reception packages includes the following:
• Pre-wedding consultation (face-to-face, phone, or via email).
• Assistance with song list selection and time line to personalize your wedding reception.
• 4 hours of reception entertainment (additional hours are available).
• Your DJ acts as master of ceremonies for your event (bridal party and bride/groom introductions, cake cutting, bouquet and garter toss, etc.).
• Dance floor lighting.
Customized packages are also available! Please contact us so we can customize a Knoxville DJ package specific for your wedding.
Package upgrades are also available, and can include the following:
• DJ can provide music for your prelude/ceremony for an additional fee. This includes micing the minister and providing music.
• Live musicians are also available for your prelude/ceremony, such as string groups, violinists, or harpists. Rates vary by musician.
• Additional enhanced venue lighting is also available. Learn more about lighting!